Thursday, January 6, 2011

Black Paris Profiles™: Miles Marshall Lewis

Each month, our Paris Insights newsletter presents the hidden jewels that comprise the "real" Paris – the people and places that are the true heart and soul of the city.
Click here to sign up for the Paris Insights newsletter announcements and to receive our free Practical Paris guide!

************

Miles Marshall Lewis
© Discover Paris!

I have been curious about the world of hip-hop for several years, and have found Miles Marshall Lewis to be a window into that world. I joined his Furthermucker Facebook page and found myself reading his on-line, autobiographical serial French Like Me. It was completely serendipitous when I published the first Black Paris Profile™ about Priscilla Lalisse-Jespersen in November and immediately received a message from him saying that he had just launched his own profile column called The Furthermuckin Expat Q. He asked me if I would like to be interviewed, and I promptly agreed, saying that I would like to have the opportunity to interview him during the same session.

************

Black Paris Profiles is now available on Kindle.  Only excerpts are available on this blog.
To get your copy of Black Paris Profiles, click HERE.

************


Entrée to Black Paris!™ is a Discover Paris! blog.



No comments: