Thursday, November 8, 2012

Black Paris Profiles™: Monique Y. Wells


As the author / compiler of Black Paris Profiles™, I debated whether I should include my story in this book. Then someone said to me, “How can you NOT include your story? It is one of the most unusual of those in Paris’ African-American community today.” I had to agree that this is true, so I am presenting it below.


Monique Y. Wells
Photo courtesy of Kim Powell

I first came to Paris in 1989. I was with four of my dearest friends, sorors from the undergraduate chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority at the University of Pennsylvania, and we came here as part of a three-city jaunt to London, Paris, and Amsterdam.

************

Black Paris Profiles is now available on Kindle.  Only excerpts are available on this blog.
To get your copy of Black Paris Profiles, click HERE.

************


Entrée to Black Paris!™ is a Discover Paris! blog.
We are proud to have been selected as one of 10 BEST Paris blogs!

If you liked this article, share it with your friends and colleagues by clicking on one or more of the social media buttons below!

No comments: